2017 Programme now available to download below.
Friday 14th July
- Open Mic evening at Beer Festival Marquee — come and sample local ales and beers from farther afield in the festival marquee or a selection of ciders inside the Brewery Tap whilst enjoying the local folk scene. 7:30pm – 11:00pm
- New for 2017 , the Beer Festival has a weekend admission charge of £5 which includes a souvenir glass and your first drink
Saturday 15th July
- Festival Showcase Concert in Mitcheldean Parish Church. 12:00pm – 9:00pm
- Morris Dancing, various locations. 10:30am – 4:00pm
- Poetry (including Young Poets’ Competition) at the Library. 1:00pm – 4:15pm
- Fete and dog show, Community Centre and Fields. 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Busking, various locations. 10:30am – 4:00pm
- Refreshments, information and stalls, Parish Church and High Street. All day.
- Barn Dance — free admission with bucket collection — Community Centre
- Family Ceilidh 5:00pm – 7:00pm (all young performers welcome)
- Main session 7:30pm – 11:00pm (all musicians welcome)
- Beer Festival — at the Brewery Tap — all weekend (admission charge)
- Showcase Concert from 4:45pm – 10:45pm in the Festival marquee
- Music and Singers, upstairs at The White Horse. 8:00pm – 11:00pm
- Many other activities around Mitcheldean
Sunday 16th July
- Join the gang at The White Horse for the Folk Walk across the fields to Longhope (approx 7 miles), stopping for drinks and songs at various points along the way. The walk is dog-friendly (although some venues may require them to stay outside), and is fine for all ages provided you can get over a stile or ten!
Advance Programme, formatted to be printed on A4 paper and folded in half to create an A5 booklet. The file is in .pdf format. If you do not already have software on your computer which will open this file type, please see the Software Downloads section below.